Sunday, March 27, 2011
Rabbit Proof Fence
After watching the move the Rabbits, Molly, in my eyes is a hero. Molly wants to return back home and back to how she used to live with her mom. I consider her a hero since she is taking a huge risk for herself and her sisters. She saw what happened to the other aboriginal girl that ran away, and even so she still decides to make a run for it. Another thing that makes Molly a hero to me is that she shows a lot of courage and determination. In the quick moment she saw her chance to escape the indentured servant camp and without hesitation took it. Even though she knows her journey will be a very long one to get back home, she decides that her and her sister's freedom is more important.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree with you, I think that she's taking a huge risk for her and her sisters by running away. She saw what happened to the other girl who tried to run away, and yet she still went. I also agree that in order to save herself and her sisters, she needed to be courageous and determined. (:
ReplyDelete